- February 8, 2017 - Interviews & Focus Groups, Andrew Buchel, BPRC
- January 11, 2017 - Logic Models/Visual Planning, Marianne Krawchuk, United Way Winnipeg
- May 18, 2016 - Engaging Special Populations, Larry Bremner, Proactive Information Services Inc.
- April 27, 2016 - Surveys & Questionnaires, Bohdanna Kinsevych, Health in Common
- March 23, 2016 - Walking School Bus: SROI Results, with Margerit Roger (Eupraxia training), Sukhy Mann & Maureen Barchyn (Family Dynamics)
- March 2, 2016 - Interviews & Focus Groups, Denise Belanger, Proactive Information Services Inc.
- February 17, 2016 - Ethics for Evaluations, a Brief Overview, Gerry Kaplan, Kaplan Research & Associates
- January 26, 2016 - Logic Models/Visual Planning, Marianne Krawchuk, United Way of Winnipeg
- October 23, 2015 - Evaluation - You're Not Alone, Speed-Networkng Session at CCEDNet's The Gathering
- October 17, 2015 - CES Manitoba AGM, Guest Speakers: Spark: Connections for the Community
- May 13, 2015 - Engaging Special Populations, Larry Bremner, Proactive Information Services Inc.
- May 6, 2015 - General Principles Behind Impact Analysis, Andrew Buchel, Prairie Research Associates Inc.
- April 29, 2015 - Logic Models/Visual Planning, Amy Richmond, Prairie Research Associates Inc.
- March 17, 2015 - Interviews & Focus Groups, Denise Belanger, Proactive Information Services Inc.
- February 17, 2015 - Surveys & Questionnaires, Marianne Krawchuk, United Way of Winnipeg
- January 14, 2015 - Quantitative Measures, Mary Lou Mendro, Probe Research
- September 16, 2014 - CES Manitoba AGM, Guest Speaker: Mr. Milton Sussman, Clerk of Executive Council and Cabinet Secretary, Province of Manitoba, "Delivering Results in Government"
- June 2014 - Summer Institute: Program Evaluation
- May 7, 2014 - Engaging with Special Populations, Larry Bremner, Proactive Information Services.
- April 23, 2014 - Interviews/Focus Groups, Denise Belanager, Proactive Information Services Inc.
- March 6, 2014 - Questionnaires, Marianne Krawchuk, United Way of Winnipeg
- February 13, 2014 - Developmental Evaluation Workshop, United Way of Winnipeg, Proactive Information Services Inc, Innoweave
- February 5, 2014 - Logic Models session, Amy Richmond, Prairie Research Associates Inc.
- January 22, 2014 - Mitigating Challenges Sometimes Encountered in Evaluations of Publicly-Funded Programs, Gino Braha, Braha & Associates
- December 11, 2013 - Designing Evaluations that Fit: Lessons Learned in Situational Analysis, Michelle Gibbens
- October 29, 2013 - CES Manitoba AGM, Larry Bremner, CES National President, Proactive Information Services Inc.
- October 3, 2013 - Bearing Witness to Sacred Stories: The Experience of a Statement Gatherer, Ken Letander
- June 2013 - Summer Institute: Program Evaluation
- May 15, 2013 - Compelling Approaches to Presenting Quantitative Data, Andrew Buchel, Prairie Research Associates Inc.
- March 20, 2013 - Alternative Methods for Persons with Disabilities
- January 23, 2013 - Hearing Silenced Voices: Visual Techniques to include Traditionally Disenfranchised Populations in Evaluation, Denise Belanger, Proactive Research
- September 19, 2012 - Annual General Meeting
- December 2012 - Visualizing Program Logic, Amy Richmond, Prairie Research Associates Inc.
- June 2012 - Summer Institute: Program Evaluation
- May 30, 2012 - Navigating Ethics in Evaluation, Panel Discussion
- April 12, 2012 - Understanding Cost-effectiveness Analysis in the Context of Program Evaluation
- March 21, 2012 - Satisfaction Evaluations That Work Gerry Kaplan, Kaplan Research & Associates
- February 1, 2012 - Enhancing Online Research Practices Nicholas Borodenko, Prairie Research Associates Inc.
- November 23, 2011 - Conducting Effective Research with Aboriginal Populations, Panel Discussion
- September 28, 2011 - AGM and Presentation of New Directions from the CES National Strategic Plan
- June 2011 - Summer Institute: Program Evaluation
- May 18, 2011 - Evaluating in Complex Situations: Example from a Youth Gang Project
- October 22, 2010 - CED Gathering, St. John's High School CCEDNet
- October 20, 2010 - CEDTAS Lunch and Learn Session.
- October 13, 2010 - Evaluating Program Effectiveness Workshop, CCEDNet
- September 22, 2010 - Annual General Meeting at the Best Western hotel on York. Guest speaker: Paula Migliardi, Evaluator, Sexuality Education Resource Centre and Community-Based Research Facilitator.
- June 2010 - Summer Institute: Program Evaluation
- June 14, 2010 - CES MB was pleased to present Michael Quinn Patton in Winnipeg. Dr. Patton presented a lecture on Developmental Evaluation. Click here for details.
- January 5, 2010 - Toward Evidence Informed Practics - Ontario Public Health Association
- December 3, 2009 - Evaluation and the Provision of Services - New Directions
- September 30, 2009 - Health Promotion Evaluation - Health in Common
If you would like upcoming events to come to your email inbox, please send an email to Barry Warrack to join our mailing list.
Website maintenance provided by United Way of Winnipeg
© 2016 - Canadian Evaluation Society - Manitoba Chapter